Sunday, May 3, 2009

ohhh fizzlesticks !

so i just jammed my printer. like, right now. i was trying to make a mother's day card for my mother, and i wanted to print it on that fancy glossy photo paper thing. so i got photo paper from my dad's office, but the only size i found was 4x6 in, so i tried adjusting my printer so the paper would fit.
then i pressed "print" and BAM, a little pop-up comes up telling me "your printer is now jammed". my initial thought was "ohhh fizzlesticks". actually, come to think of it, i'm still thinking "oh fizzlesticks" right now. and i'm sorta wondering how i'm going to explain to my dad that i just jammed our printer. my brother will probably laugh, and my dad will be all "imma chiara why do you do these things ghid?" and i'm just going to be like "erm, well .."

in other news, i think i broke my braces again. seriously, i was just brushing my teeth when suddenly i heard a weird clashing metal sound coming from my mouth, which i'm pretty sure i wasn't meant to be hearing .. so i think i broke my braces again, but i have nooo intention of going to the dentist until 2nd june, because he'll shout ): okay, he won't shout, he'd just be like "again, chiara ?" with this "oh why do you torture me so" expression on his face. so i'm going to spare him the "worry" (haha) and just leave them broken until 2nd june. but yeah, they're broken. i think that's also worthy of an "oh fizzlesticks".

so i basically (aaaahh i have to stop saying that word) wrote out this blog :
a) so i could demonstrate just how destructive i really am.
b) because i have nothing else to talk about
c) because i like the word fizzlesticks and wanted to use it in one of my posts.

lovelovelove!
chi (: x

5 comments:

  1. ohh fizzlesticks, you are funny...
    how can you break braces? I haven't managed yet.

    I read your book. :)
    I really like the character development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...mina...and the character design :)

    to chiara...no! making a mother's day card for your MOTHER?!! Seriously?!!
    who else would you make one for?
    ajma Chia, *pats on the head* yes i know Patronizing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... :)
    destructive, nah. unlucky yeah!
    "again Chiara?" lol :P

    Dw, printer jams happen all the time. I dunno wat to say about about the braces tho :P
    Are you sure it won't harm you to leave them til 2nd Jun? Tc!
    Good Luck lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo buddy!! i discovered ur blog and shall now become a habitual reader of it XD!! dnt knw if i told u alrdy but i rd ur book...vry gd...and yes sim i liked the illustrations XD. lol @ fizzlesticks. aw i tend to break stuff also ta so ur not alone XD tc buddy xxx

    ReplyDelete