Friday, May 8, 2009

for the sake of updation.

i'm at school riiighhtt now. i was [rudely] dragged out of my english lesson to come and use the computer .. haha okay, most people wouldn't be complaining if they got to miss a lesson just so they could use the internet .. but yeah, i'm not "most people". we reached a really interesting part in macbeth, so i was kind of looking forward to the lesson.

so, not much to report. my week has been pretty .. bleagh. it's been kinda rough, but i'm not going to go into detail on a worldwide website thingie which everyone can read (: just been having a couple of problems with school and stuff, so yeah.

i fixed my printer though :D rather, my dad fixed my printer. my braces are still broken .. but i made the mothers day card :D not on the glossy paper, though .. i didn't want to risk breaking my printer again. and knowing me, i would have.

ahh this is quite a boring post, but i really do have nothing to write. and i can't do anything else on the internet right now, because youtube, facebook, miniclip, every fun site has been blocked by my oh-so-lovely ICT teacher.

so i'm off. thanks for being faithful and reading this post, even though it was uninteresting times one billiiiioooooonn xP

love yous,
chi (: x

5 comments:

  1. stop thanking the readers for reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. why were you dragged to use the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i agree with sim amusing post imma XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. your rude simon. justtt because i like thanking peoplee .. JEEZ .

    haha i dont know why i was dragged into the ICT lab, which is why i wrote this post .. out of pure frustated-frosted confusion xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOL @ yooo :P ...

    how could anyone possibly complain at free internet time? xD

    Btw... I also agree with Simon. :P
    Tis us readers who should be thanking you for being a constant source of entertainment... plus we choose to submit ourselves to the cruel punishment of reading your blog posts out of our own free will... no need to thank us ;).
    Keep em coming Chi! :)

    ReplyDelete