Saturday, April 25, 2009

blog numero uno ?

so i guess everyone makes a blog eventually, right ? or maybe i'm wrong. yup, it wouldn't be the first time i'm wrong. then again, everyone's wrong at some point in time, right ? or maybe i'm just wrong again .. but wouldn't that be contradicting myself ? ah, i just made my own head hurt .. i think that's a personal record.

so basically this is me ! i tried vlogging at one point, but i'm more of a writer. no, seriously. i write. lots. in fact, my first book has juuustt been published, like a week ago-ish. so yay (:
i've been on this book tour thingie all week, and now i've got another week-ish of touring-ness and it's all wowzeriffically fun. really. i feel so famous when people queue up for my autograph. i mean, wow !
i'll eventually write another blog thing about all of that, but since this is an introductory (did i spell it right ?) post thing, i'll limit myself and not write too much.

i think up weird theories sometimes, and my head starts hurting if i think too much xD seriously, it goes all pumpy on me .. like BADOOOOMM (pause) BADOOOOMMM sort of thing.

anyhow, i'm off.
i wonder if anyone will bother to read this.
if so, i love you :D no seriously.

lots of love and stuffs,
chi (: x

9 comments:

  1. Hey Chiara..... loving the first blog..... yey im the first to comment hehehe ... u must love me so .. :P! keep em coming!!! x x x x Gbu

    Sar... aka G

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Chi i love your blog! i have my blog 2 this is mine: http://laurabugelli.blogspot.com hope you like love you xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl...
    yeah i bothered to read it all the way through...:)
    keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. yey another blog for my bloglist!
    you better feel like autographing some more when I buy your book.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey I read through it, so Yey I'm loved! :P
    Welcome to the blogger world Miss Writer of the Year! XD
    xxx Gbu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uninteresting life??
    haha assive chi!!
    5 words to describe u--->Fun,really caring,Greeeaaatttt,amazing :)

    Congrats on d book chi :) ejja perhaps now steven spielberg would want to do a oscar nominated movie called Computer Crazy thanks to u feating actor daniel galea:P
    hehe my dreams how far they can go
    anyways congrats heard its great cant wait to read it
    au revoir very INTERESTING person
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to blogging world :D
    excited to read ur posts :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your little intro below your blog name... xD

    Haha, nice post, and gr8 idea for starting a blog. *looks above* so much for "I wonder if anyone will bother to read this" :P.
    Keep em coming! :D
    BEN

    ReplyDelete